March 2nd, 2012 Categories: Crofton Real Estate
Crofton MD Real Estate
Questions and Answers
Q. In order to get the best possible deal, I want to purchase a home that has already gone to foreclosure. Are there any bank-owned homes in Crofton?
A. While there are seventeen Crofton homes listed as bank-owned on Realist.com, only one is currently on the market: 1715 Gaffney Court in the Crofton Town area, inside Crofton Triangle.
You just can’t be lured in by anyone who promise you a list of Crofton foreclosures. Some of these go back as far as 2010. If you see a home that appears to be a foreclosure, check with me. In most cases, I can quickly determine its current status.
- 1726 Dana St (Contract)
- 1910 Encino Dr (Sold)
- 1456 Blockton Ct (Sold)
- 2092 Lake Grove Ln (Sold)
- 2206 Montauk Dr (Contract)
- 1814 Crofton Pkwy (Contract)
- 1780 Aberdeen Cir (Sold)
- 1707 Foxdale Ct (No Status Available)
- 1615 Fendall Ct (Contract)
- 1131 Charing Cross Dr (Sold)
- 1741 Leisure Way # D (Sold)
- 2058 Happy Ln (Under Contract)
- 1715 Gaffney Ct ($202,000)
- 2488 Revere Ct (Under Contract)
- 1400 Stoneham Rd No Status Available)
- 1508 Marlborough Ct (Under Contract)
- 2508 Lesh Ct (Under Contract)
1715 Gaffney Ct. is a Levitt-built townhome, located off Urby Drive. It is an “Enfield” model, with 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, no basement, brick front, fenced patio area, corner fireplace, and hardwood floors.
If you would like to see this home, please let me know. It probably won’t last long at this low price.
The purpose of this blog is to provide the latest community and real estate information to relocating home buyers and current residents of the greater Crofton area. Please contact me with real estate questions or news about your local organization or business. I’m happy to share them with other readers of Focus On Crofton.