Why Margaret Woda?
Real Estate The Woda Way
The Woda Way could probably best be described as the voice of 45 years of real estate experience – as an agent, a branch manager, a broker, a partner in a title company, a settlement officer, a trainer, and a consumer.
Over time, I’ve helped thousands of clients achieve their real estate goals with strategies, tactics, and technology learned through extensive training and developed through the School of Hard Knocks. My clients also benefit from my extensive network with other real estate professionals, including lenders, contractors, attorneys, and inspectors.
The opportunity to share my experience, training, and network with my clients – to walk side by side with them into the next phase of their lives as their adviser and advocate – is always a privilege. They know that I work tirelessly for my clients and disappointing them is simply not an option.
This is Real Estate The Woda Way.
Let’s get together and talk face to face. In the meantime, here is a very brief summary of my current and past (*) activities and experience:
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSES ~
- Associate Broker, Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
- Graduate, Realtors Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)*
INDUSTRY LEADERSHIP ~
- Advisory Council (MRIS)
- Contract Forms Committee (AACAR)
- Professional Standards Committee (AACAR)*
- Community Service Committee (AACAR)*
- Legislative Committee (AACAR)*
- Distinguished Sales Associate of the Year (AACAR)*
COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT ~
- Crofton Village Garden Club
- Children’s Miracle Network
- Komen’s Race for the Cure
- Crofton Civic Association Board of Directors*
- Christmas in April (Now Rebuilding Together) Board of Directors*
- South Atlantic Jr. Golf Championship, Chair*
- Billy Goodall Golf Championship, Chair*
- The Catholic University of America Reunion Committee*
- Married 40 years to Larry Woda, Captain, USN Retired
- Five grandchildren: Tim, Matthew, Megan, Mae and Jack
- Four children and three daughters in law: Susan, Steve and Sharon, Tim and Christine, Bill and Tammy